I know what you're thinking...

Posted by Erik

What happened to the sexy Wordpress version of e2lopez.com? Well, it all boils down to the fact that I couldn't make Wordpress as user-friendly as Blogger. We wanted to have more pictures and more videos on the site, but Wordpress and the gazillon plug-ins/homegrown hacks I used/made couldn't match Blogger for usability. I'll probably try my hand at making a custom Blogger theme in the future, but I've still got eriklopez.net and dailyreviewer.com that need some love. It's been a while for both.

Anyway, now that the conversion to Blogger is complete, we'll start posting more often and with more content.

Enjoy!

This entry was posted on Friday, April 04, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Thanks for explaining! That is EXACTLY what I was thinking!