Christmas!

Posted by Erica

I am sorry for writing so late. I have been under the weather and off my feet (Doctors orders!)This Christmas was busy and a lot of FUN. The Festivities started out at Grandma Estrada's. We had an amazing breakfast with the best beans and tamales I have ever had. There was other great food there too. There was lots of family that I am still getting to know so it was neat to be able to visit. Grandma was very generous and we had a wonderful time.



We got to pick oranges, tangerines and grapefruit off Grandmas trees! They were delicious.







Trevin loved helping daddy.


After Grandma Estrada's we went to visit Grandma and Grandpa Skinnell. Grandma hurt her back and has been in a lot of pain. We had a good time visiting and Trevin pushed every button and pulled every cord he could find! Good times.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 06, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Looks like you guys had a great christmas. I love fruit fresh off the trees!