Posted by Erica

What to say. I never really know. First off I guess I can give a little labor story. We went in April 1st (no joke) to be induced at 10:00 pm. I wasn't expecting them to call until later and if at all then I would not go in until 1 or 2. I was planning on scrubbing the bathroom and moping the floor before we went to the hospital. We got home from dropping Trevin off at Erik's parents at 8:30 and the Hospital had called!!! That meant we only had one hour!!! Which included calling my parents in Samoa to tell them what is going on.
They jelled me at 3 times which I had an allergic reaction too. Then my contractions were 2 min. apart and pretty strong. I was progressing nicely so I said "lets get crackin on that epidural." It was really painful this time and my back and my right leg were sore for a week after. After the epidural all progression halted! She was not even going to give pitocin... They started on a small drip.

The Doctor came in at 10:45am and broke my water. At 3:35pm he came back I pushed a couple times and at 3:40 pm Jonas Squire Lopez was born.
I was really nervous, he was SO blue. I just kept saying, "he is so blue!" and he didn't cry for awhile. They said he is ok they came and scrubbed him and he started crying this deep cry. Both of my boys are basses.
Trevin LOVES HIS BROTHER! He wants to hold him all the time and can not be left alone for a second with Jonas due to all of the loves. He insist on holding him over his shoulder.

I just loved this picture of my little rock star. He loves playing his daddy's guitar. I hope he gets Erik's musical abilities!

This entry was posted on Monday, April 20, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

5 comments

He's so cute Erica!!
I'm so jealous that Trevin likes Jonas so much-Jakson still doesn't hug Storey!!

Your little boys are so cute. Trevin is so cute with Jonas he will be a great big brother. I love watching him and cant wait until Joans can come over too. I hope that all the kids, when they get a little bigger, can all play together!

What no labor pictures? I'm glad everything went somewhat well for you. He is such a cutie.

OH!! they are so cute together!!! Congrats!!!

Trevin has the cutest facial expresions. Congrats!