Happy Belated 4th of July

Posted by Erica

I love the Fourth of July! We went to Heber.... Jonas first parade


Our family parade picture! Turned out great don't you think?
Trevin LOVED the fireworks....He is still talking about them.


We went with my sister Shanna and her kids




It was a really great show.
Sunday there was so many people we only had sacrament. The Chapel, cultural hall, RS room and Primary room were completely full.
I can't believe how big my little boy has gotten already!


This entry was posted on Monday, July 06, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 comments

How fun!! Jonas is growing up so fast, he looks so much older now!

How fun. That is a fun time. I can't believe how big he is either.

Dang those boys are cute!! Im so sad I didnt get to see you up there, did you go to the ball field, or watch from your parents' house?

You are lucky to have escaped the heat for the 4th! We were here...sweating...during the 9 pm fireworks. I think this is the last year we'll plan on staying here for the 4th!