BIG BOY

Posted by Erica

I took Jonas to the doctor the other day for his four month check. He is a big boy. He weighs 16.12 lbs and is 23 1/2 inches long, that is 90% in both height and weight.



The doctor said he should be sleeping 10-12 hours at night. He sleeps for 3 then wants to eat. She said let him cry it out he will eventually get tired and fall asleep. This means we both cry it out. I hate it. Well I am SO TIRED I thought we have to try. 6 hours of constant crying. We would go in and pat him every once in awhile he would settle down until we left. Finally at 3:30 AM I gave in and fed him. He then slept until 7:00 AM. Which would have been great since he and Trevin both want to get up for the day at 4:00am normally. But Treivn woke at 5:30. Have I mentioned how tired I am. I don't want the endless night of crying to go to waste so tonight we will try again. Cross your fingers.



These are the sounds he makes all through Relief society.

This entry was posted on Sunday, August 09, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

He sure is a cutie. I can empathize with not sleeping. You have my groans of understanding :-)

Hopefully with school starting, I'll have time with no children to head your direction. I am very anxious to spend some time with you and your boys!!!! Love ya!

That is a CUTE video!! I LOVE his noises.haha. Sorry about the sleeping:( Please let us know how it is going!!