A little about the house...

Posted by Erica

April time really does fly!

Erik, Trevin and I are doing great. School is almost over for Erik and we are literally counting the days. Quick over view...

We bought our first home in December. We now live in Tolleson and we love it so much. Trevin especially! He is everywhere, and I love that he has room to roam.

It has three bedrooms, a small loft, a den, two baths and a powder room. We went from a 900 square foot apartment to a 1959 square foot home and our stuff still doesn't fit...Time for a serious yard sale :)

I think picking out paint has probably been THE hardest decision of my life. Yep the hardest, then you know should I get married, have a baby ect... I will have white walls forever!

For our 2 year anniversary we went out to eat and I had said previously we don't need to get big presents just something small. Erik got me this sweet wall hanging, very thoughtful. I got Erik Nacho Libre. Now I know that doesn't sound thoughtful, but I really don't like the movie and he LOVES it and quotes it ALL the time. He was really surprised. After our dinner Erik suggested we go by Best Buy apparently I got the full screen version not wide screen. We somehow walked out of there with a 42" Flat screen! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME...or I should say Erik. (He says it makes the Wii more Fun.) It's OK I got couches the next weekend!!!

This entry was posted on Friday, April 25, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

Beautiful House!!! I'm so happy that all is going well.

Hey guys. glad you're doing well. We miss you though. We'll have to get together sometime.

Cute house! Trevin is sooo cute!