GRADUATION!!

Posted by Erica

CONGRATULATIONS ERIK!!!!!

Erik graduated with his Masters of Information Management degree Saturday, May 10Th! Trevin and I are very, very proud of his dedication, determination and devotion through this whole thing. I am also very, very glad it is over!!! I am amazed at how easy he made it seem, and still spent time with us and made sure we were his top priority!






Trevin was very good during the ceremony. He just kept wanting to give me kisses!






My mom and dad, Erik's Grandma and Grandpa Skinnell, Grandma Estrada, Mom and Dad, Jennifer, Brian, Mischaelle and Kolman all came to support him. It was a wonderful day!


Trevin is going to be just like his daddy!!


WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU ERIK!!!

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 15, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

5 comments

Hey CONGRATULATIONS!!! We're a little jealous though. We really want to be done. Good job Erik!

CONGRATS!!! I bet you are both so excited to be done with school! I know that it takes a lot out of both of you! Way to go Erik!

Yay!! That's so exciting. I had so much fun the other week having dinner with you guys. We miss you all so much!

CONGRATULATIONS ERIK!!! That is so exciting!!! We're super proud of you!!!