# 2

Posted by Erica



GUESS WHAT? Bet you can't...For those of you that don't know yet...we are expecting a new addition to our family in April, April 19th ish!!! We are very excited. I went for my 12 week visit and the baby is much bigger than I thought it would be. I am very nervous for number 2 to come. We were not necessarily planning on a new baby this early a little bit of a surprise and hard to wrap my head around. Trevin will be 23 months when this one is born. I just kept telling Erik I can't do this, but I am just getting over complete exhaustion and nausea so maybe I can. After going to the Doctor this last time it finally feels real and I am very excited.

This entry was posted on Sunday, October 05, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

10 comments

That's a REALLY AWESOME PICTURE!!! Hooray for babies :)

Erica: I am really excited for you, I had no idea. Congrads!

Congrats!!!! I am so excited for you. I hope you start feeling better - that picture is so cool

CONGRATULATIONS!!! So exciting! Call me some time, we need to have play dates!

ERICA!!! Oh my goodness! I'm glad you found me! YES to both of your questions and I'll add you! Your little boy is adorable and holy cow on number 2! You can do it! But I understand being worried about having another one to take care of. Mine are 3 years apart and I was worried but it's been great! I'll email you with my number! I'm excited you have a blog they're a fun way to keep keep in touch!

ANGIE

Anonymous  

I love the ultrasound pic! I was able to get one with my last baby, but she wouldnt cooperate and kept her hands in front of her face the WHOLE time! Brat. Anywho, CONGRATS!!!! Im so excited for you guys, two will be cake for you, you have so much "P.O.T.E.N.T.I.A.L" haha!!! Wow I miss you and those days!!!

Erica! Congratulations on your new addition. That is exciting news. I am so happy for you.

Congratulations! We are really excited for you guys. Can't believe how big Trevin is and how fast time flies!

I can't believe how well that ultrasound photo turned out. Good luck with the rest! :)

Congradulations Erica! I just came across your blog and I am so glad I found it. We are very excited for you and your family to the expecting of baby #2. We are expecting our baby #2 first week in May. It will be good to keep up with you through your blog. Check out our blog:
hawsfab4.blogspot.com