Just wanted to share

Posted by Erica

Sundays are a little rough for me. I was called to be the nursery leader. Right now we have 32 kids by the end of December we will have 37! It is a lot more work than I imagined. It takes a lot of my time. As soon as I get all the teachers we are supposed to have I sure it will get easier.

Here are my boys Sunday morning. They looked so handsome I had to get a picture. I love it when Trevin wheres a tie. Trevin is in a need to be funny stage. He does anything he can to get you to laugh. I guess he is just like his daddy, I just didn't know it came so soon.


Trevin loves the rocks, mostly to eat but to give away too. He would much rather eat rocks then take a picture with mommy.

I was out pulling weeds with a bandanna on my head an Trevin had to have it. He wore all day. The shirt adds to the personality!

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 02, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

He is such a cutie pie! You are doing a great job in nursery and if you ever need help, me and my hubby are willing!

Erika! Your blog is so darling and your boy is handsome! You'll do great in nursery. I think the Lord likes to test us the best way he can but he will never give us anything we can't handle. It was great seeing you at church awhile ago. Take care and have a great week. Stef