SLEEP?

Posted by Erica

Trevin has decided not to sleep through the night AGAIN! When we stay with my parents he normally sleeps with us. I think its the new surroundings, the fact that I don't want him waking everyone in the house and he knows he can are the contributing factors. We are going to Heber again this weekend. (It's my parents farewell, sweet sorrow is how I am feeling. I am really excited for them and sad they will be gone for so long.) Anyway, I figure Trevin will be in our bed again this weekend so might as well not make him cry it out. He flopped and pulled my hair all night. On top of that fun adventure I have this horrible cough that keeps everyone wake. I can't sleep because of it so I might as well wrestle Trevin and let Erik try to catch the zzz.

This entry was posted on Friday, January 09, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

just like your heading states...sleep?? What is that?!?! When my girls get out of their routine, its sooo hard to get them back on track that sometimes I wonder if it would be easier to "CoSleep" like Tom Cruise & other celebs...ya right, then I'd never get any sleep! Oh wait, I dont sleep anyway!! Good luck girl, I hope you get some naps in. Give your parents a big huge hug from Denver, they will be amazing missionaries!

Congrats on the new little one coming! Steph sent me her blog and I saw you on it. I hope all is well with you and your cute family!