Blessing...

Posted by Erica

I have so many wonderful blessing in my life that my heart is so full. I feel ungrateful because I have not expressed that appreciation to my Heavenly Father and to those who deserve it lately. I thought I would share a couple of my thoughts with you.

I have an amazing husband. I am not a good pregnant women this time and he is patient, supportive and does whatever whenever it looks like I need something. He is the best daddy and Trevin adores him. He works hard and is trying to get a new job to support us. Trevin is such a good happy boy. He brings me great joy. I am so thankful for his health and personality. I am thankful for my home, food to eat and at least one car that works. I have a wonderful family who loves me so much. My mother and father love us and the Lord so much that they have chosen to serve a mission and share their blessings with us. (I am having the hardest time with the thought of my parents not being with me to welcome our newest addition but I finally feel it is going to be OK. I have so many friends that have been like family that promise to come and help.) My sister. I am thankful for Shanna. She has been my strength most of my life. I am thankful for Erik's family. I am thankful for new friends. Friends that offer to babysit, friends that call randomly to see how I am doing, friends that when I needed help told me how to get it and then offered to watch Trevin. I am thankful for the Plan of Salvation.

I know this is really out of character for me to post such a blog. I think it might be the pregnancy talking. It sounds like a testimony. Sorry about that. Maybe if I don't post any pictures then nobody will actually read it. :)

This entry was posted on Saturday, January 17, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

5 comments

I understand where your feelings are coming from...I think your thoughts are wonderful, it is a blessing to have such great people in your life.

Thanks so much for this post! I needed to hear it and be reminded to be grateful more often.

Beautiful feelings, Erica. I don't think it's out of character for you at all-- I already know you feel that way and you don't have to say it in words, you live it! (It is nice to read it too, though) :-) Love ya.

It's a good reminder for all of us - thanks!

This was a sweet post thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings