Parents Farewell

Posted by Erica

My parents are in the MTC right now. It is a little different. They can call every once in awhile on the cell phone. That has really been nice to not feel like they just disappeared. I do miss just calling for no reason and my mom used to call and talk to Trevin on the phone everyday.

He looks so handsome and grown up.

This is Tammy Matthews. She has been one of my best friends since...ever. Our families have been really close my whole life. I think the Dunaways became friends with my parents right after they got married. I am not really sure they have just always been apart of our lives they are family. In fact we spend holidays at each others houses. It is really nice to have family not too far away.
We are both pregnant and due a month apart again. We are wearing black so it is hard to tell. Her firsts sons name is Brevin....sound a little familiar.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

That is cool that your parents are going on a mission. Going to be difficult with all the cute grandkids growing up, but they and you will be blessed for it. Can't believe you're having #2. That is awesome.