Posted by Erica

I was cleaning the other day and walked back into the front room and Trevin was just hanging out watching TV. It was so cute. Especially since he was just not being SO cute so I turned on the TV to give us both a break.
I have been watching my friends baby Ethan on a regular basis. It has been good for Trevin. The first couple days were interesting. He went through phases of lovey, angry and excited.

I was nervous about the baby and Trevin but I think he will be OK. I forgot how much room baby stuff takes. It is so big and bulky. Trevin has been loving all of the new exciting toys around the exersaucer defiantly his favorite.

We got to Skype with my mom and dad over the web cams the other day. They look so happy. My mom said I need more pictures on here so forgive me but this will become an overseas photo album.

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 05, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

5 comments

Oh my goodness, what a DARLING family picture at top! I can't believe how big Trevin is getting! Weren't we just pregnant a couple of weeks ago? (Well, actually, yes you were....but you know what I mean! ha ha!)

What cute pictures of Trevin. Hopefully you don't mind if I check in on you every once in a while. Its been weird not having your dad around to pop in and check up on us every few days. They'll both be missed.

That is funny! Trevin looks like he is loving that toy! Thanks again for watching Ethan!!!!! I know it has been exhausting for you watching him while being pregnant. I hope it hasn't been too much of a burden for you. Trevin is so CUTE in these pictures!!!!

Oh My CUTE! He is going to be such a cute big brother!!!