Baby Boy Lopez

Posted by Erica

Here is the latest picture of our baby boy Lopez. He just would not coporate with the ultra sound guy. He had both of his hands over his face and then would turn his back to us. He is also so low in the canal that there wasn't very much fluid between him and the uterine wall so the pictures were just skeletal. After laying flat on my back for 45 min ( by then I couldn't breath and was starting to see spots) He got this shot. Erik thinks he looks like Trevin I think you can't tell yet.

Yep I called him baby boy Lopez. He still does not have a name. We had one that I thought I liked then...I don't know. We are talking Jonas Squire Lopez. We talked about Jonas with Trevin (Before the Jonas brothers were around.) I just don't know. It felt right and made everything exciting then I started to question and now I have no idea AGAIN. For those of you familiar with Weezer you will recognize the name from the song "My name is Jonas." I think every time I say his name I will start singing the song in my head. We will see I guess.

This entry was posted on Saturday, February 07, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

5 comments

Awe! I am so excited for you. He is adorable:o) I like the name Jonas!

Dude...you're three days ahead of me and I have no idea what my baby looks like. So yours is way more cooperative than mine! So not fair!

I love the name Jonas-although it would make me think of Weezer too...

LOL!!!! AMAZING!! I like the name Jonas...and if you're going to be singing a song - at least it's a good one!

That picture still looks better than any of the ones we ever got. Looks like you have another cute boy on the way! I made my blog private but I don't have your email address. Let me know what it is if you want an invite. sethpeggy@gmail.com