Big Baby!

Posted by Erica

I went to the doctor Friday a 7:45 and left at 9:30! The time really is not why I am posting it was just a long wait time. I found out that baby boy Lopez is roughly 6 lbs already. Yep the baby ticker is right I am 35 weeks with a 6 lb baby already. They set my induction date for April 1st... well they will induce April 1st and I will hopefully have him April 2nd. April 2nd is a busy birthday day for our family, my brother Chad and brother-in-law KC's b-day. My mothers and nephew Brylan's b-day is the 5th so I guess he will be in good company.
April 2nd is SO soon. I got to get cracking on my list.

Erik did paint the baby's room I really like the color. His sister Jennifer came that night to help finish up (thank havens) if not I think he would still be in there painting!

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 08, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

pictures! I want to see pictures (of the painted room, I mean, although I'd love to see pictures of baby boy when he arrives!!)

Holy moly! That's three weeks away! If you need any help with anything, please let me know :) I have an ultrasound on Wednesday and now I'm really praying he's small so I have more time :) But that's so exciting for you!