Crafty?

Posted by Erica

My friend Beth had a craft night the other night that was a lot of fun. It was nice to get out of the house and visit with adults. Most of us were pregnant or just had a baby within the last 6-7 months so there was a lot of baby talk.
We made felt flowers for our hair. She then sent patterns for different ones later so I made a couple more. I know I am very un-crafty but these were really fun and simple. I made the black and white, the blue and brown and the red and black one for me and the little red flowers for my nieces ponytails and the pink one for her also. I had show off how cute they turned out!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 11, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

They look so good!! I love seeing you wearing them on Sunday :)

Youre flowers turned out so cute. I think youre pretty crafty cause the flowers are adorable.