What was I thinking....

Posted by Erica

I think this photo explains it all!!
I decided to make cookies to share with friends and family. OK...I made cookies to eat cookie dough. I love this stuff. I thought Trevin is old enough to help. I would measure and he could pour it in and stir. Every time I turned around he was scooping the flour, salt and soda into the drawer!!! WHAT A MESS!! Then he was adding salt and sugar to the mixture.
(I LOVE MY SLING!)

He was having a blast, so I just let him keep playing. Erik about died when he came home and saw the mess.
Guitar Hero night at the Lopez's is a family affair. We had so much fun and Trevin was cracking us up. He was jamming with his guitar it helped all of us get into to it.

Jonas was just kicking back enjoying the tunes.

This entry was posted on Friday, May 01, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

6 comments

Cute Pictures - I love the ice cream sleeping picture!

Even though you could have made cookies with less of a mess and a lot quicker, it is obvious that Trevin had a blast with Mom in the kitchen. I have to remind myself of that every now and again when my little helpers are a little too much help!

That's why my boys "help" by having a wet towel to clean up MY spills off the floor :-) Okay, I let them stir and pour and stuff too, and THEN they get a wet towel.

Those are some great photos, I love the ice cream one. And isn't it fun when they "help" in the kitchen. Sometimes you just have to let go of your control and let them play!

At least he looks like he had fun cooking with you, and that's all that matters. Make memories and worry about the mess later. The sling thing looks very useful, I like it.

ADORABLE!!!! It was so good to see you guys on Sunday - thanks for letting us share in your special day!!! We love you guys!!!