Posted by Erica

Friday I went to my last OB Doctors visit for 7 Weeks! I am very excited and beyond tired. The weight ultra sound says this little boy is not so little. They think he is a little over 8 lbs. I am all scheduled and ready to go to start induction on the 1st of April (no joke!) Baby boy name-less Lopez will be here April 2nd if not sooner. My sister is on spring break and she and her family came to visit. She helped me put the baby's room together (almost done) and re due the dresser and figure out where everything is supposed to be. I can not make a decision for anything right now. Its like there is no connection between my brain and logical thoughts so it was nice to have her here to help me think. She also decided to walk this baby out of me. She took me yard saleing and shopping. I can't even keep my eyes open so if this doesn't make since...

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 28, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

My mom would say 8 pound is not so bad. I was 9 pounds 14 ounces. The doc saw my shoulders and told my parents I would be their football player. When I was born, he announced that I was a split-tail. To this day I'm still called a split-tail.

Good luck! I hope everything comes out alright:o)

ps...can't wait to see pics of him...so post soon after you have him!!