Posted by Erica

I went to the doctor again today. He did a quick ultra sound, he said he just wanted to take a look. He kept saying "that's a big baby, look at those chubby cheeks" those are not really comforting words :) He said next week we will do an actual weight ultra sound. He thinks he is 7.5 lbs now, so he said depends on how big he is he may do an amio ( i'm sure I spelt that wrong). I really don't want to do that but I really don't want to have a huge baby either. Anyway, I think everything is going to be OK. We went ahead and scheduled the induction for the night of April 1st. I wanted to go naturally but I think I am over that too.

This entry was posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

Were you worried that there was a problem? I didn't hear about it if that's the case....hope you are feeling okay!!
Hope you have a chubby baby-chubby babies are always so cute!!

The baby is going to be here in no time. We are about 4 weeks behind you. Good luck with the induction and hope everything goes well!

How exciting!
Can't wait to see pictures....