2 Saturdays ago.

Posted by Erica

I REALLY want my back yard done ASAP... Even if I have to do it my self. No Erik is a hard worker and was out there too. I just hate sitting around watching everyone else do the work. I think it is what every 9 month pregnant women should do, pull weeds and shovel rocks.My men hard at work.Trevin is now obsessed with the hula hoe. Instead of playing with his toys he is out there working. I hope this stays with him forever.
I love my ward. We have the neatest people. The 21st some of my friends put together an impromptu baby celebration. We went to islands and visited. It was So much fun. I had a really good time.
The funny thing about the party was there ended up being more pregnant women there than not. All of us on the left side of the table were pregnant and the right side had seven month old babies, except for Holly her little girl is two months. Two women were unable to come and again one was pg the other has a seven month old. It is great to be able to relate! Girls day out is really what I needed...
Thanks Holly and Beth for putting this together for me!



This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 01, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Have to be honest-I'm kind of glad that picture doesn't blow up any bigger.... :) Not one of my best looking days. Oh well.
It was great fun-glad you are having a baby so we could get together and party!!